Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. Sunday the new members of the design team will be announced and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
I have been on a medical leave for my health issues...Im starting to craft again and so happy to be posting again for you as a design team member of MCCR.
I have made this great project to share with you today..... I used the Cricut cartridge Cars ... My Family went to Disney California Adventure a few weeks a go and I wanted to make lay out or each of the new rides...I got the first one done for you today...Matter's Junk Yard Jamboree
I cut Frank at 7 " and put all his MANY layers together .... Then cut him in Half ....
this is the "cow" at 3"
I found this really cool cork sticky backed paper ...... So I cut Matter at 3 " it was not easy to cut and I had to go back with my craft knife to get it on the the blackout layer....
Then go old Matter at 5" ... I did make my paper using distress ink ......
Here is my finished project! I just need to add the kids photos ....
Thanks for your visit today .......
Next you should go to Erica's Projects
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- jenn lorist http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
- Teresa http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
- Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
- shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
- heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
- Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Tammy - http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Samantha http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
- robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- amy http://clayfulimagination.blogspot.com
- Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Angie http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com
- LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com
- Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/