Friday, August 5, 2011

Festive Fridays from My Cricut Craft Room


We Love HALLOWEEN at my house !!!!

So I'm getting ready early this year...... I got sick in the Hospital Last year and had to cancel the party. So this year has to be over the top !!  

My son loves spiders !!!
Treat Bag I used Pumkin Carving Cartridge I cut Spider 3" then flocked the body and stickled the legs. I punched the top (martha Stewart punch) He is hanging from a brad with felt ribbon.
Trick or Treat bag I used Pumpkin Carving I cut trick or treat 3 1/2" then punched the top of bag (martha stewart) Brads used to tie ribbon. Sticker added for fun.
Tag I cut the witches hat 2 1/2 " from Happy Hauntings cartridge. I added Stickles and bling !!


To see the other Creations for Festive Fridays, please go to  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ 

Thank you for coming by for a visit and Please Come back as I have alot more to do for Halloween ..... 

1 comment:

  1. I think the spider is my favorite too! Love the flocking and stickles!

    ReplyDelete