Monday, November 28, 2011

Erica's Cricut Craft Room IMAGINE-ation! Mondays!

I can not Believe its almost December ... For my Family we have the Twins Birthday before we start
Christmas 
So I had to buy Buccaneer for my Son's 12 th Birthday This year is the first time the twins are not 
Sharing anything for their birthday ...... they even want different parties....


 This is on Cricut printable vinyl sheets..... 6 " It will go on his bedroom door !!!
 Next is the bonus of a treasure box at fit to page 10.5 "
 This box did not have any scoring marks so it was a little harder to do. ( a gift card is going inside)
 This is also a bonus feature fit to page 10.5 "
 Every Pirate needs a hat and eye cover !! The hat is great it has lots of sizes it can fit  a small child to adult.
This is his card !! I cut the Bonus map at 6" and the Happy Birthday Matey at 4" I added a silver gel pen  and pop doted the Birthday mat on then I added liguid Pearls on the X....

You will have to Come Back on Dec 5th to see the Cake......
And on Dec 10 for Princess Bella's Blog Hop and I will have part 2 of the twins birthday :)
Then I promise all christmas for December with lots of fun projects ...

As always thanks for stopping by ,
Have A Crafty Day !!!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen these are so great! Your son is going to love these...I love all of these, I don't have this cart and my son is 2 hhmmm thinking about getting it now! Love these and TFS

    ReplyDelete