Friday, November 4, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room.... Festive Friday !!!

This Year I wanted to make something with my kids to give to their teacher for Thanksgiving break...

I'm calling these Grateful Boxes we are putting in a note to the teacher and a yummy surprize !!
 I made the box from Sweet Tooth Boxs  fit to Page on a 12x12 mat.  Paper is from DCWV Autumn Splendor ( Joanns) The "L" is cut from Speaking of Fall Cartridge at 2" 4 times 4 colors , Hat was cut from Autumn Celebrations 2"
My goal is to teach my kids what the meaning of Thanksgiving is not just 5 days off of school !!!
We have had a tough year with in my family but we still are very grateful for what we have. I'm making it a point this year to not let Thanksgiving Pass this year as a day in November and then comes christmas....

Please come back this weekend to the 100 Cartridge Blog Hop I will be posting more Thanksgiving ...

Thanks for checking in on my Blog ....

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment