Friday, November 9, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Festive Friday




 Today we are looking back on past Halloween projects .... I have a tag and treat bag for you to see...

 I had Fun with the witch's hat on Pg 54 in Happy Hauntings The Hat was cut at 3" and I added stickles and Flocked the spider ....
 For this one I added glitter to the spider.....
 I took small paper treat bags and used the MS Punch . I then used Pumpkin Carvings cut at 4"
for the Spider ....My brad is used to let the spider come off his web that is flocked and stickled.
I hope you enjoyed going back to Halloween and please go back to My Cricut Craftroom and visit the other projects the ladies had made today....


Have a Crafty weekend 

Jen L 

2 comments:

  1. Great projects!! I loved the tag and gift bag!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects, Jen! You are so clever with that spider on the bag! The tags are spooky cute too!

    ReplyDelete