Monday, May 6, 2013

CCR Mother's Day Card


Today theme from My Cricut Craftroom is a Mother's Day Card using Cricut Craftroom (CCR)

 This Card was super easy to make. It is the FREE File for the week. I have never used a project file before . I went to cricut.com projects tab. I downloaded it to my desktop.
Next I open Cricut Craftroom. I went to the top left my projects and clicked on it. I the used import file.

It was so easy I have the full file and on the mat and color coded ready to cut. They do give you a PDF to download on cricut.com.
 This card is 5"x5"
I loved the shape of the card. You can also change the size and just pick this Cricut Craftroom cartridge and make your own !!! I just used scraps I had to make my flowers and went into my bling box !!

To see more great projects go to My Cricut Craftroom 

Have A Crafty Day
Jen L

2 comments: