Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy News !!! I'm Teaching with the Cricut !!!!

I'm so excited to announce that I have a  NEW Job at a LLS to teach classes !!! I love teaching the Cricut Machine and share what I LOVE !!! It's also a great way to relieve stress of my busy daily life with 4 Kid's , Autism , therapy ect....

I will be teaching at Scrap N Yap in Monrovia CA

My First Class will be on the E2 Basics on Saturday September 22 @ 10:30 am
October 6 Cricut 101 Basics ( mini Halloween Shop Hop in store)
October 21 Cricut 102 w/Project
November 3 is a Holiday Make and Takes ... I will be there with 2 Projects....
November 11 E2 Basics
November 18 Cricut 101 Basics
December 1 Cricut 102 w/Project

will be adding more ......Keep checking back to see whats going on !!!!


I'm still on My Cricut Craft Room DT and sell CTMH  Cricut Cartridges.
So I hope to add more classes and new friends.

Have A Crafty Day !!!

Jen L

No comments:

Post a Comment